PhysiqueRescue Podcast Episode 13: Is Barefoot Running Dangerous?
- Is Barefoot Running Dangerous?
- We Go in-depth on a Reader Question
Weekly Topic/In The News
Is Barefoot Running Dangerous? (05:00)
- Barefoot Running Can Cause Injuries, Too (New York Times Blog)
- Vibram FiveFingers (Vibramfivefingers.com)
- NewBalance Minimus (newbalance.com)
- Nike Free (Nike.com)
From Robert via Email (28:47): I have been working to change to paleo. Obviously when you’ve been as lazy & non nutritionalistic as I have you’ll fall off the wagon occasionally but it’s been less than I would have thought. . . Is this a good regimen for a 300lb man looking to lose weight. I’m not a typical 300 lb man. I go to the gym, play baseball in the summer and ball hockey in the summer outside, inside in winter. I can go though periods of lazy and I like to eat. Just looking to turn my life around. . .
- Wellness FX (wellnessfx.com) – online lab ordering and lab results analysis.
- PrimalDocs (primaldocs.com) – network of Primal Physicians.
- Paleo Physicians Network (paleophysiciansnetwork.com) – network of Paleo Physicians.
- Hypothyroidism (PubMed Health)
- High TSH With Hypothyroid Symptoms (livestrong.com)
Subscribe via Itunes (and leave us a review!)